Sand, carbon or other media filters clarify water by removing sediment, turbidity, iron, unpleasant tastes, odours, suspended particles and/or unwanted colour commonly found in surface and ground water. Using the correct pressure tanks, valves, filter media choice and operating conditions, our industrial water filters meet most water filtration requirements. The equipment operates in a manual, semi- or fully-automatic capacity, and requires very limited technical knowledge.
Sand Filters Commonly used in most standard industrial water filtration systems for removal of suspended solids and turbidity, a sand filter will remove sediment down to the 30-40 micron range.
Multi-Media Filters Consisting of specifically selected combination of sand, anthracite and garnet to filter below 20-micron nominal particle size, this filter is typically used for turbidity reduction.
Activated Carbon Filters provides cost effective removal of chlorine, chloramines, and/or organics that can cause taste, odour, or colour in water.
– Pre-engineered filters (Vessel sizes up to 300 centimeters).
– Vessel material options: Epoxy lined steel / Stainless steel / FRP.
– Electronic, Electro-mechanical and PLC control options.
– Operational valve options:
- Multiport Valve: Cast iron, bronze or Noryl bodied.
- Cast iron or PVC bodied butterfly valves.
– Piping options: Galvanized steel / PVC / CPVC / Black carbon steel / Stainless steel.
– Filtration media (activated carbon, anthracite, quartz sand, manganese greensand… etc) are each available for specific applications
– Skid mounting (full interconnecting piping and wiring provided) on multiple vessel systems is optional